AC Installation In Plant City, Lakeland, Brandon, FL and Surrounding Areas
Kick The Heat With Installing New Air Conditioners
Air conditioners are one of the most effective options for cooling your home. Installing air conditioners requires a lot of factors to consider. Homeowners must understand their needs, they must also install a comfortable and energy-efficient unit. Call Us for the Best AC Installation In Plant City, Lakeland, Brandon, FL and Surrounding Areas.
If you are thinking of a new AC installation in Plant City, FL, consult Creamer Air Conditioning and Heating for the most efficient and experienced technicians.
We guide our customers to buy the most efficient appliances for their homes. Let’s look at some of the criteria which need to be considered while installing the unit:
- The Size of the Unit: This is an important factor which we advise our customers on. Homeowners often make mistakes in buying the correct size for their homes. One must keep square footage, climate and insulation grade, and the number of windows and doors into account.
We at HVAC contractor Plant City, FL can help you choose the most efficient air conditioning systems. Our technician will calculate the size by using the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning load calculation.
- The Right Type: Another factor we ask our customers to look into is the right type of air conditioning unit. There are two types of conditioning units; split and package. The decision to choose one is based on the space available and budget.
In contrast, we advise our customers to go for split systems as they are more affordable and efficient than the other types.
- SEER: Homeowners must look for an efficient unit for their home. We advise our customers to check the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) before buying the unit. The new unit must have ratings between 14 and 22.
- Hire the Right Professionals: The best way to install the unit with precision is by calling out to our EFL certified technicians. An air conditioner is a very complicated machine. Even a small mistake during installation can reduce the efficiency of the performance.
We are one of the best local AC installations and AC replacement Plant City. We promise a hassle-free installation service. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Installation In Plant City, Lakeland, Brandon, FL and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Winter and early spring are good times to install your AC. If you time your AC purchase correctly, you save money and gain valuable time. You can buy what you want during the off-season and schedule AC installation in Plant City for a time when the weather might improve.
While shopping for a new air conditioner, you must know what you'll need. So consider these aspects carefully if you consider installing a new air conditioner.
- Choosing the right size
- Need for ductwork
- Type of unit
- Outline your budget
- Energy efficiency
- Quality of air
- Look for alternatives
- Choosing the best AC installation in Plant City
It is essential to keep up with routine maintenance on your air conditioner. In addition, these safety measures are required during servicing.
- Cleaning the coils
- Cleaning and replacing the filters
- Inspecting condenser coil
- Unclogging the drain
- Inspecting the refrigerant level
- Cleaning the outdoor unit
- Check the wiring
- Add insulation if needed
Investing in a new HVAC system or replacing an older model involves a substantial financial commitment. Therefore, making an informed selection while picking the best system for your house is essential. Taking the following measures will result in monetary savings:
- Look for incentives and credits
- Install a smart thermostat
- Keep your windows and door closed
- Add insulation
- Choose energy-efficient system
- Use ceiling fans
- Regular maintenance
- Enough ventilation
Your air conditioner will likely need to be replaced after 10–15 years, even if you maintain it well. It's best to replace rather than repair a device that's ten years old or older. Buying a whole new appliance is best if you cannot fix a broken component.
A property's square footage determines the ideal size of a ductless air conditioner. Air conditioners start at 1.5 tons (18,000 BTUs) and go up to 5 tons (60,000 BTUs) in 12-ton (6,000 BTU) increments.
For a property between 600 and 1,650 square feet, you could see a BTU range of 18,000 to 30,000. Therefore, a 1-ton air conditioner is needed for every 600 square feet of conditioned living area in a well-built, well-insulated home.
Maintaining a new high-efficiency air conditioning system can extend its useful life by 15 to 20 years, depending on the unit and the homeowner's expectations for how long their central air conditioner will last.
The best way to ensure your air conditioner works at its most suitable is to keep it in good shape. It will lower your energy bill and reduce the chance of a costly breakdown.
Below are more advantages of opting for AC maintenance:
- Enhanced system functionality
- Increased productivity
- Less time spent on repairs
- Improvement in air quality
- System longevity increases
- Greater ease of living conditions