Preventative Maintenance In Plant City, Lakeland, Brandon, FL and Surrounding Areas
Creamer Air Conditioning and Heating Savings Club
We are now offering the Creamer Savings Club, a special 15% discount, a full 2-year guarantee on our recommended repair, in addition to TWO 20-point Precision Tune-ups to maintain your equipment at peak efficiency.
The maintenance plan on your equipment for the next year contains two 20-point tune-ups, as well as the following benefits:
- Maintaining a 2-year guarantee on any recommended repair we may conduct
- Get our lowest rates for service – always receive the 15% discount
- Peak efficiency from your system saving you energy and money on utility costs
- No overtime is ever charged to our maintenance customers
- Extending the life of your equipment
- Receive special pricing and promotions for our existing Creamer club customers
- Front of the line customer service should you ever need us
All these benefits come with our Creamer Savings Club membership for the uncommonly low investment of $149.00 a year.
It’s a win-win. We know for a fact that maintenance is a good thing. We can extend the life of your equipment, and save you money, plus your home comfort equipment tends not to break during out busiest seasonal demand.
Most consumers understand the need to change their car’s oil to maintain performance and the same is true for your humidifier, air cleaner, furnace and air conditioner. They need yearly care to keep them operating properly, and with costs continuing to climb, extending the life of the equipment makes economic sense as well as common sense.
We appreciate your patronage, and thank you for trusting Creamer with your homes total comfort system.
20 Point Inspection
- Check Thermostat
- Inspect Filters
- Check / tighten Electrical Connections
- Check Motors
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressures
- Check Blower Bearings
- Check Contactor For Wear
- Clean Condensate Drains
- Clean Outdoor Coil
- Inspect Indoor Coil (if applicable)
- Check Safety Controls
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Check Heating Cycle
- Check A/C Cycle
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Clean Blower Wheel
- Check Fan Cycling
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Measure Volts / Amps
- Tighten Electrical Connections
At Creamer Air Conditioning & Heating, We offer air conditioning service Plant City at an unbeatable cost. Our main motive only is customer satisfaction.